2017 Annual General Meeting
ILBIJERRI members, artists and the broader Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander community are invited to attend our Annual General Meeting taking place on:
DATE: Saturday 27 May 2017
TIME: 1:00pm – 3:00pm
LOCATION: ILBIJERRI Theatre Company, 5 Blackwood St, North Melbourne
At the meeting members will have the opportunity to:
- Hear updates regarding the artistic milestones and financial operation of the company for the year
- Raise nominations and appoint/replace two Board of Directors (expected vacancies), noting that;
- Current Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander members of ILBIJERRI excluding staff of the organisation, are eligible to nominate as a Director
- Directors are expected to attend up to four board meetings per year as well as an Annual General Meeting
- Directors receive no remuneration for participation on the ILBIJERRI Board
- Nominations must be in writing/email to the ILBIJERRI Office and include: name, age, experience and any qualifications, and be supported by 2 current members.
Members will be asked to specifically vote on:
- Accepting the minutes of the last Annual General Meeting
- Accepting the Annual Report, Auditor’s Report and annual financial statements of the company
You may download the following documents:
- The Agenda for this meeting
- The Minutes of the last Annual General Meeting
- ILBIJERRI Membership Application/Renewal Form
Please RSVP your attendance to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 21 May 2017.
If you would like to join or renew your membership please complete and return the membership form above. Alternatively you can join/renew at the Annual General Meeting.