ASSOCIATE PRODUCER (MARGUK)
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Associate Producer is responsible for supporting the successful implementation of the MARGUK program. Reporting primarily to the Creative Director, the Associate Producer will help deliver the annual education program; build relationships with primary and secondary schools across Victoria; lead the management and delivery of health promotion partnerships, including planning, presentation and touring and assist the Creative Director in delivering the diverse elements of the MARGUK program through the year. This position offers professional development and regional travel opportunities.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 3PM FRIDAY 2 FEBRUARY.
First Nations applicants are STRONGLY encouraged to apply.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Commitment to advancing ILBIJERRI’s mission and to supporting the MARGUK program in line with the company’s organisational values.
- Strong knowledge of First Nations cultures and communities.
- Excellent producer and program implementation skills and experience.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills, particularly with First Nations communities.
- Experience working with and delivering education and/or arts and theatre, or strong willingness to learn.
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively in a team of diverse people.
- A tertiary qualification in arts or education, or related industry experience.
- Working with Children’s Check and current Drivers Licence or willingness to obtain these.
- If, after reading through the full Position Description, you have further questions about the role, please call Lydia Fairhall, Executive Producer on (03) 9329 9097 or email email@example.com
- Your application must consist of a one-page cover letter about why you’d be perfect for the role, a statement of no more than two pages addressing the key selection criteria outlining relevant skills and experience, a brief up-to-date CV, and the names and contact details of three professional referees – emailed as a single PDF with your name and the position title as the document’s name. Please keep in mind that if you don’t address the selection criteria or follow the application process, we won’t be able to assess your application.
- Applications by email only should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 3pm on Friday, 2 February 2018.
- After the close of applications shortlisting will quickly take place, and to be fair to all applicants, no late applications will be accepted.
- While all applications will be acknowledged by email, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted personally, and we appreciate your patience in not contacting us during this time.
- Interviews will take place on the on the 6-8 February 2018 at ILBIJERRI. If you already know that you are unavailable at this time, you must mention this in your covering letter.